Thursday, November 29, 2007

Enjoyable

I've been buried on the restaurant remodel, but in a pleasant way. I dream about it all the time, but it's never like I'm standing in the restaurant naked with a paint deck in hand, it's just enjoyable design time in my sleep.

Sheri and I have been tag-teaming site visits with subcontractors every morning. A few days ago, we met with a plumber about the demo and installation. I gave him the specs on the Toto faucet for the bathroom. He got all starry eyed (the granite slab fabricator did too) over it. Sheri raised her eyebrows at me and said, "you know it's good when even the plumber gets excited about it."

It is a tasty faucet. Mmm hmm. Such clean lines....the sensor is built into the faucet, along with a hydro generator that recharges the battery as the faucet is used. Oooh...and a thermostatic mixer for that "just right" Goldilocks kinda tempature. Yum.

1 comment:

Rebecca said...

Cool! Sounds like a lot of fun...I'm super happy for you. Where is the restaurant going and what is it called? You will have to keep me posted when it opens so I can ch-ch-ch-check it out! :)

Miss you...we need to do coffee soon!