Thursday, February 19, 2009

I'm doing it for my country dammit

So ugh, in a good way. We're in the middle of renovating our house which is a good thing, stimulating the economy and all that. Although as I stage and coordinate the work to be done, I can't shake the image of the little plastic toy with the square numbers, with one missing square, where the squares need be manipulated to get them back in sequential order (a toy I could never master I might add). Anyway, busy and hectic, but good.

I have my new hardwood flooring, carpet, and new master bath all thanks to the crashing economy and the mushrooms that sprang from the baseboard before Thanksgiving. Who knew?

If I could fold 1,000 paper cranes and get my wish, I'd go to sleep in a cozy slumber and wake up 2 weeks from now when it's all done.

No comments: